Asphalt is among the most common and widely used paving materials in the USA, mainly because of its versatility.
It is a relatively cheap material to produce and covers many applications; it also offers several benefits.
However, despite its many attractive features, asphalt can still give in to damage, just like any other paving material. The most common damage to asphalt is from traffic, as signs of deterioration can be seen in cracked and uneven surfaces.
But, this does not mean that that’s the end for it!
The pavement can easily be repaired by integrating a new layer of asphalt on top and creating an almost imperceptible transition between the original layer and the new one. This is where asphalt patching comes in.
Asphalt patching is the process of laying a new layer of asphalt on top of the old one that has been damaged to protect it against further damage.
Asphalt patching offers several benefits, and they include:
- Cost-saving: Adding a small layer of asphalt on top of the existing one is much cheaper than replacing the entire pavement.
- Aesthetics: Patching will rejuvenate your sidewalk, and the color will blend naturally with the surrounding environment
- Safety: With a new layer of asphalt, your walkway will become safer for pedestrians.
- Durability and longevity: A new layer of asphalt will add life to your pavement, help protect against further damage and leave you with an even, safe surface for a long time.
- Convenience: Patching asphalt is much easier than digging up and replacing an entire asphalt layer.
- Environmentally friendly: Asphalt patching is an environmentally friendly method of repairing asphalt. Replacing the old layer with new asphalt means less work for utility companies and less wastage.
Contact Tucker’s Paving for Reliable Asphalt Paving Services
Our asphalt paving services are available in many different areas, i.e, Columbia, TN, and the Surrounding Areas.
Contact us at 931-223-7834 today for top-quality asphalt paving services, including patching and seal coating.